Monday, September 15, 2014
Hello, my name is Earl Holder. I am in my second semester as a Childhood Education grad student and currently own a Masters degree in Communication Arts along with another Masters in Fine Arts. I am currently looking to become either an Art or English teacher after I obtain my third and final degree sometime in 2016. Part of my decision to embark on the path to becoming a teacher, had to do with being told constantly over the years from some of my friends (as a joke) that whenever I speak I sometimes talk like I'm a Professor. Part of what also influenced me to go in this direction, had to do with me wanting to make a contribution to my community through helping the kids in my area excel academically, while at the same time becoming some sort of inspiration to them as a male teacher/role model.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment