The student you have choosen to do the running record with seems to be a very fluent reader. The accuracy rate shows that he/she is a careful reader. How was the comprehension? I have seen students read very fluently but the comprehension level did not match the reading level.
Earl, is this running record done through the video I provided or on a real student in a classroom? Also regarding to Fatima's comment, based on the running record. The student is indeed reading at the independent level, did you ask the student to retell or questions to make sure he or she understands the passage?
The student you have choosen to do the running record with seems to be a very fluent reader. The accuracy rate shows that he/she is a careful reader. How was the comprehension? I have seen students read very fluently but the comprehension level did not match the reading level.
ReplyDeleteEarl, is this running record done through the video I provided or on a real student in a classroom? Also regarding to Fatima's comment, based on the running record. The student is indeed reading at the independent level, did you ask the student to retell or questions to make sure he or she understands the passage?
ReplyDelete